LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 3 AIRFLOW METER 197400-3021Contact our sales consultants (Tel) 021 836 5936/ 021 839 1676/ 021 829 0640(Cell/ Whatsapp ) 073 241 1814/ 084 858 9423/ 074 810 9111We stock a wide range of electrical partAUTO STOP PARTS Is a professional automotive company based in the CAPE TOWN and have a high level of expertise with modern vehicles, especially automotive electronics.
Intake breather hose
- 2004 2004 Land Rover Discovery 2 CDL Cable Center Locking Differential Linkage Kit. ... LAND ROVER FRONT DIFFERENTIAL REPAIR KIT RANGE ROVER 03-05 OEM LR007758.
- The CDL update Kit consists of the front housing, front shaft, locking collar and new oil seal. Note the housing, shaft and collar are good used parts. All the parts required to add the Centre Diff Lock to the late D2 LT230 models that didn't originaly have this feature. If you want to send us in your transfer case we can fit this kit for £ 75.
Technical discussions about the 2004-2009 Land Rover LR3, 2009-2016 Land Rover LR4, and 2017-onwards Land Rover Discovery. 908 Threads 10.9K Messages. 908 Threads
- Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Diff Lock Lever Kit - Discovery 2 - Britpart DA1178 Early Discovery 2's were not supplied with a centre diff lock function for the LT230 transfer case although the vehicles still have the centre diff lock installed in the transfer case. To get the diff lock function to work it just needs connecting.
- Clean, nicely set-up 2004 Land Rover Discovery II. Originally sold new at Land Rover of Seattle, it relocated to California in late 2006, where it has lived all of its life until today. It scores a 48 in AUTOCHECK out of a 21-53 rating range.
Jul 05, 2020 · Listing my modified Land Rover Discovery 2. I got it in 2003 with 25,000 miles. Currently it has 125500 miles. Over the course of the years it has been tastefully modified and re-done a couple times. I try to do most of the work myself but when it was at a shop it was at Holland's Garage in CT or Kensington Motor Cars in Las Vegas.
- 29. Yoo-hoo! You’re done with your "Genuine" Land Rover CDL. Go experiment! Using ETC and CDL together seems to be a complete solution for the Discovery II. Obstacles that required significant wheel spin when using ETC as a limited-slip device alone take no or very little ETC involvement when CDL is engaged.
Discovery II 2003 hidden winch mount install - Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum Modifications - Discovery II 2003 hidden winch mount install - A 180$ winch mount from D.A.P. and a 299$ 12000lb badlands winch from Harbor Freight, and a terra firma (pack of 2 for 40$) d ring mount bolted to the winch mount for my 2003 D2.
- Fueling your mind for the road ahead. Trucking News and Opinions with an emphasis on commercial trucking, regulation, financials & technology.
Mar 24, 2015 · 1996 Discovery 1 (R380 Manual Transmission, Ashcroft under-drive, RoverWare rear bumper, 33x12.5-15 BFG ATs) -- we call her "Katrina" -- Fordyce 7.5 mile survivor 1999 Discovery 2 (D1 CDL Linkage, 265/75-16 BFG A/T KO, RoverWare front and rear bumper)
- Greg Davis designed a DIY center differential lock for those Land Rover discovery II's made in 2000 and 2001 which still have the locking differential in their transfer cases. The design utlizes 3/8inch socket driver extensions and U-joints, plus a hand-made end piece.
Land Rover DISCOVERY I 1991-1999 Land Rover DISCOVERY II 1999-2004 Range Rover CLASSIC 1971-1998 Mazda Mazda BT2500/B2600 1987 - 2/1999 Mazda BT2500/B2600 3/1999 - 2006 Mazda BT50 2006 - 10/2011 Mazda BT50 OD 2011 Mercedes Mercedes G460, G461, G463 1979-2001 Mitsubishi Mitsubishi PAJERO SPORT/CHALLENGER OD 2009